This time of year, everyone is coming out with their "Best of 2012" Lists, from movies to books to music. Since I had such a great time taking photos and creating posts this year, I am listing my favorite post of the year.
Before I go forward with the list, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for reading and following my blog this year. Because of this blog, I have gone places and seen things around my state that I never experienced before. I'm looking forward to doing more exploring with my camera in 2013, and I hope you stick around to witness the journey.
Also, I especially want to thank Jenny Matlock at "Off On My Tangent", Lanaya at "Raising Regan", Jay at "Crafty Spices", Paula at "Sincerely, Paula" and Ramona at "Create With Joy" for your fun blog hops (they are great for sparking my creativity), and Claudia at "Images by CW" for your amazing photo blog (your pictures are truly an inspiration).
Without any further ado, here are my top 5 favorite posts of 2012:
5) Milwaukee Museum Mile - where I visited 5 art museums in Milwaukee on a Sunday Free Admission Day.
4) Road Trip: Wisconsin Auto Museum - where I took a trip north to one of Wisconsin's most unique museums.
3) My Hometown: Guitar Town - An exhibition and party celebrating Waukesha, Wisconsin's distinction as a Gibson Guitar Town, due to it being the birth place of Les Paul, the inventor of the electric guitar.
2) The Cutest Parade in Milwaukee: Brady Street Pet Parade - Need I say more?
1) Huzzah! My Very First Trip to the Bristol Renaissance Faire - And I will definitely be going back.
This post is also for the "F" assignment at Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday. Click on the link to see more or to add your own fun post.
Happy New Year!! I hope everyone has an inspirational, educational and fantastical 2013!